An old pair of jeans became a fantastic backpack. Do you want to know how we did it?
Read this easy tutorial and give these old trousers a second opportunity. Do it yourself, it’s worth it.
- Some jeans
- Some neddle
- A pair of scissors
- Cut the two sides of the trousers.
- Cut the waistband.
- Turn it inside out.
- Cut the extra fabric.
- Sew the sides.
- Flip the backpack again.
- Cut two pieces of the blue fabric.
- Make a tube with the fabric and sew it. (Two tubes.)
- Sew the tubes to the backpack.
- Pass the straps into the tubes.
- Check the straps.
- Turn the backpack inside out and put the end of the straps.
- Sew the straps.
- The backpack is all right!
Hope you like it! If you do a backpack using this tutorial, please send us a picture or tagged us on our social media.