Today we want to show you an easy DIY. Look at this beautiful garment: a vintage lace t-shirt.
Learn how to do it step by step.
Firstly you can see whole process in 8 steps and then the explanation with some tips.
Are you ready?
1. We need a basic t-shirt.
2. Materials: lace, some pins, a needle, white thread and a pair of scissors.
3. Start holding the lace on the t-shirt.
4. Using some pins hold the lace around the edge.
5. Sew up the lace.
6. The lace is properly sewed.
7. In order to finish the project you can put a flower, a bow… whatever you like. We chose three white buttons.
8. Sew up the buttons and “voila!” we have a new (and unique) t-shirt. Do you like it?